Friday, April 08, 2011

Reese's Pieces (Daily Photo 4.5.11)

Like it? 
Recently I rediscovered the Reese's Piece. I always knew it was there, of course, but it had been a while since I and the Piece had been intimately acquainted, maybe a year or more. On a brief shopping trip I acquired a big ol' bag of Reese's Pieces, stashed them in the freezer, and began "remembering how good they are" -- a euphemism for "stuffing fistfuls of them into my face."

Incidentally, I have a friend who pronounces Reese's as "Ree-sees." I pronounce it "REE-sis," as in rhyming with "pieces." She swears I'm wrong. If you can contribute any information to this debate, please leave a comment.

2 comments:

kristen said...

You're right, she's wrong. Why would a candy rhyme with feces?

eric said...

I agree with your friend. Rees-sees is 100% correct.

Related Posts with Thumbnails