Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Touch (Daily Photo 2.7.11)

Like it? 
My lovely and wonderful wife bought me an iPod Touch for my birthday today. This was before we knew I was going to be laid off, naturally. But a present is a present and the iPod Touch is pretty much the best ever, so I've been using it. What the hell. It's already paid for.

With the new iPod, I can finally check out all these goddam apps everyone else I know has been using. One of them is Instagram, a social photo-sharing app where you can take pictures and then tweak them with various cheesy faux-artsy filters in various shades of hipster brown and B&W. I took pictures of all the animals with it. The filters feel like cheating to me (pretty much everything looks cool when you overlay a kitschy "vintage" filter on it). But I admit they are handy at covering up flaws in the iPod Touch's spotty camera quality, which is good enough for sharing online.

Clockwise from top left: Myrna, Stanley, Chloe, and Leah.

1 comment:

k said...

Now I'm sad that my iPod Touch doesn't have a camera :(
(i have an older one, but since i didn't pay for it, i shouldn't complain)

Related Posts with Thumbnails