Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Philadelphia windows (Daily Photo 11.19.10)

Like it? 
Nik & I drove south to Philadelphia for marathon weekend. She was going to run the marathon and I had the 8K on my schedule as a test of how my training has been over the summer. 

We stayed at a hotel downtown. This was outside the window. I'm not sure what's across the street, but it was color-coded for convenience.


My sister and brother-in-law live and work in Philadelphia. We visited my sister's office, way up in the clouds of a skyscraper downtown.


Her workplace is like something out of the movies. She took us to the office of her firm's senior partner. We're talking three computer monitors, a massive leather chair and wooden desk, plush carpeting, and a spectacular view of the city. It's nothing like my place.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails