Monday, November 01, 2010

Old neighborhood (Daily Photo 10.31.10)

Like it? 

The people who lived on the 3rd floor of my parents' triple-decker moved out recently. My folks are finishing up some renovations in case they decide to rent it again in the near future. I took the opportunity to check out the apartment, which is like a bizarro version of the apartment I grew up in, on the first floor. The floor plan is basically the same, but there are subtle differences between the two places that give it an eerie vibe.

Also: Nik & I ran a 10K race today, in honor of Halloween. Check out the race photos here and a picture of Myrna in her Halloween costume here.

2 comments:

funderson said...

SO cool that you grew up in a place that looks like a place from the movies. Well, to me anyway..

Dan said...

Wow -- the movies! I guess it's sort of like "Mystic Riverry" around there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails