Monday, November 29, 2010

Isabella in a box (Daily Photo 11.28.10)

Like it? 
Had to say goodbye for the holidays to my niece and nephew, and to my sister and brother-in-law.

Before they left, I took some video of my niece, who I found playing with a box of diapers. She was taking all the diapers out and spreading them all over the floor. So I taught her to stack them and put them back in the box. So we did that for a while, putting them in and taking them out again. Then, when they were all out, she got in the empty box and started putting the diapers in there also. I thought what anybody normally would when confronted with a toddler in pink feety-jammies and a bunny-rabbit hat: time for a physics lesson!

video

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

Priceless! Thank you for saving, and sharing the moment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails