Friday, September 10, 2010

Box o' beer & bread (Daily Photo 9.10.10)

Like it? 


The good folks at Boston Beer Co. sent the office a 12-pack of beer -- their fall-themed pack, which coincidentally I just bought recently and loved. The beer came in a large box, each bottle individually bubble-wrapped, with a loaf of very delicious pumpkin bread. Not long ago they sent the office those two bottles of rauschbier. Memo to Boston Beer: if you want to keep sending great beer our way, be my guest.

The beers themselves are fantastic, all of them: Dunkelweizen, black lager, harvest pumpkin, Oktoberfest, and Irish red. There's not a bad one in the bunch, all dark, hearty beers perfect for the crisper weather of fall. No one else in the office wanted to claim them.  The editor who got the box told me, "I drink Coors Light."  To each their own. It's a shame there aren't more dark-beer fans in the office, but then again I just scored a free 12-pack of excellent beer, so who am I to complain?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails