Tuesday, June 01, 2010

World's End (Daily Photo 5.31.10)

Like it? 
Nik and the dogs and I spent Memorial Day taking a walk in World's End in Hingham. It's a beautiful spot.

The beauty of the scenery was not undone by the haze of forest fire smoke from Quebec drifting over Massachusetts, nor the four ticks I picked off my legs.

The dogs got a fairly close look at a female turkey and several babies. I can't remember what baby turkeys are called. Let's call them "turkels."

Delicious as turkeys are, we didn't allow the dogs to eat them.

1 comment:

MattG said...

We camped at Wompatuck State Park in Hingham, and the small taste we got was lovely. Like nearly every stop on our trip, I would have liked to spend another week or two there, taking in the scenery. I'll be honest - I think we fell in love with Massachusetts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails