Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Worms and trash (Daily Photo 4.21.10)

Like it? 
My neighbor has tulips in his yard. These are mine, which I planted last year. No fucking buds. Not even one goddam bud. Miserable fucks. Just a bunch of goddam leaves. Is that why I bought tulip bulbs and spent all that time on my knees last fall, planting the miserable son of a bitches, getting a worm in my hair that fell out of the pine tree above me so I skittered backward onto the grass slapping at my head to get it out, so I could get some raggedy-ass leaves in my front garden?

One of them even has a hole in it! Look, in the middle of the photo. It's right in the middle of the leaf! How's a thing like that happen? Worms? Those same worms? Fuck you, worms!

The neighbor gets nice red and yellow tulips, I get jack-shit. There's garbage under there, too, trash that blows into my yard from the street. Trash doesn't blow in anyone else's yard! I look! I see! I've got three napkins, a Cool Ranch Dorito bag, and a Twix PB wrapper in my front yard right now. Why do I suck so bad? What's wrong with me that I can't have a good yard with fresh beautiful flowers? Why can't I have nice things?

Stupid flowers.

1 comment:

funderson said...

If it makes you feel better, I still have snow and I found a dead frozen mouse yesterday in my "flower" beds...

Related Posts with Thumbnails