Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Random ball of human hair (Daily Photo 4.20.10)

Like it? 

Nik and I found this clump of hair about the size of a good-sized orange lying in the gutter in a street by our house. At first I thought it was animal fur. But the closer I look at it, then and now, the more I start to wonder if it isn't human hair. Nik agrees that it looks human.

I'd rather not guess how it came to be there.

But if I had to, I'd say someone with trichophagia threw up there. That would make it a trichobezoar. There's a couple of 5-dollar words for you.

2 comments:

funderson said...

note to self: never open a blog including the words "ball of human hair" during lunch at desk...

Anonymous said...

Funny...I cut my ponytail the day before you posted this! I thought I donated it to locks of love.....but it's all kind of blurry.. Was there an elastic band stuck to it? Colin

Related Posts with Thumbnails