Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daily Photo 1.12.10

Like it? 
It's something like 20°F out there, and I went outside for a run. Sheets of ice still covering the sidewalks. The first fleece jacket I wore wasn't warm enough, so I had to come back home and put another one on, a thicker one, and for good measure I slipped on a third T-shirt under it. An icy wind made it difficult to breathe, which meant I had to run slower, which meant I was out in the cold longer than I wanted to be. My tech-fabric gloves are in the wash, so I had to pull my sleeves down over my hands to keep them warm. Some of the arctic wind still found its way past my knuckles and up my arms.

Meanwhile, this is what's going on at home. That's a down-filled blanket from Restoration Hardware, by the way. Little shit.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails